|Application Window for Summer 2022||January 15—March 15, 2022|
|ATI Announces Decisions||April 1, 2022|
|Internship Start||Flexible – May or June 2022|
Do you desire a summer intern experience that will lead to a safer world, a world that is free from the perils of human trafficking? If your answer is YES, Anti-Trafficking International (ATI) is the place for you!
ATI is a nonprofit organization that implements comprehensive programming across multiple sectors with the goal to stop human trafficking before it starts. We know that a well-informed public, coupled with trained frontline professionals, will decrease the ability of traffickers to thrive while inspiring victims and survivors to come forward and seek help. ATI’s ability to successfully carry out its mission is highly dependent on a cadre of dedicated employees and volunteers with a wide variety of skills and abilities.
Whether you’re just starting your studies or about to graduate, ATI offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of academic pursuits. Our experiences allow you to apply your creativity, know-how, and dedication to help us eradicate human trafficking—FOREVER!
ATI uses the Microsoft suite of collaborative tools to conduct business. You will receive an official ATI email address and access to Office 365 to use for the duration of your internship.
Intern opportunities provide support to:
- The Office of the Executive Director
- Communications Division
- Development Division
- Parent Coalition to End Human Trafficking
- National Human Trafficking Intelligence Center
Interns will be assigned to a specific division, but opportunities to support other projects may arise.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
- ATI…has been a tremendous opportunity in allowing me to work with others for a great cause! While learning about human trafficking prevention, I have come across so many friendly connections and valuable resources on safety. You can learn a plethora of skills for your future, such as time management and graphic design, while working on important projects. I definitely recommend volunteering here to not only benefit yourself, but so many around you!
- A student that was walking home got approached by a man that offered her money if she came with him. Using the tools that she learned from ATI, she knew there were red flags and ran home to let an adult know. This is just one example of how the ATI organization has helped students be more aware of their surroundings…Students are more aware of signs and understanding the importance of what human trafficking is.