Anti-Trafficking Conference Planning Lead (PROG-2021-001)
Summary of primary job functions
Anti-Trafficking International (ATI) has recruited a fantastic team of volunteers to support the planning and preparation of its annual Anti-Trafficking Conference, or ATC (formerly the Youth Cares Conference (YCC)), but are in the need for a skilled and enthusiastic lead conference planner to oversee and direct all aspects of event execution. ATC is an annual opportunity for ATI to engage with the community and involve them in the fight against human trafficking.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Certified Conference Planner (CMP) or be someone who wants to learn the planning process on the job.
- Professional meeting planning experience (nonprofit or association experience preferred)
- Innovative and resourceful; actively seeks opportunities to improve conferences and events
- Experienced at negotiating and building partnerships with vendors
- Exceptional client service skills and enjoys working with the public
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
- Superior attention to detail; first class organizational skills
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team member: willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help your colleagues when needed